Monitor / Instructor Trainer
Due to expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Technical, Training & Standards team. We are looking for a positive, well presented and professional individual to predominantly cover the following region, South Wales / South West of England. The role includes extensive travelling across the UK and Ireland with some overseas work also required. Regular overnight stays will be required.
The role is designed to support the Technical, Training & Standards Department in ensuring that NPORS training courses continue to meet the requirements of legislation, national standards and industry requirements. The successful candidate will also be required to conduct monitor visits and audits of various types in line with NPORS policies and procedures and deliver instructional techniques courses at various locations when required.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to make a positive contribution to help ensure that NPORS maintains its growth and continues to deliver flexibility whilst maintaining standards across all industry sectors, please send your full c.v. with covering letter to Julie Senior, Managing Director NPORS Limited, P O Box 204, Northwich, Cheshire, CW9 7FY, or e mail
Terms and conditions will be discussed at interview.
Closing date for applications 16 November 2018.
- Proven track record as an instructor in the construction/industrial sectors
- Proven track record of training preparation/delivery
- Willingness to travel across the UK and abroad as required with overnight stays
- Ability to undertake monitor visits, audits
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to manage own diary
- Ability to deliver instructional techniques training courses
- Up-to-date knowledge of H & S legislation and industry standards
Education and Training
- Formal Health & Safety qualification
- Preparedness to be flexible in terms of carrying out the varied range of functions within the department
- Experience of using standard (Microsoft) word processing and spreadsheet software
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Audit Qualification and Experience
Education and Training
- NPORS registered instructor